26 June 2017
- Spend a great night out in Las Vegas with an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet, Lightshow and much more. Try your luck at gambling!
- Visit one of the natural wonders of the world: The Grand Canyon
- Experience the culture of the Navajo, visit a traditional Hogan and go on a sunset jeep tour in Monument Valley
- Feel like a cowboy! Go horse-back riding and spend a night on a typical southwest ranch.
- Climb up to Angel’s Landing to watch the sunrise in Zion National Park and enjoy Arches National Park by foot, bike or even on board a hot air balloon?
- Spend 3 days in Yellowstone: There is no park in the world that can compare with the scenic, geologic, and animal diversity. You will explore Snake River, Grand Teton NP, and “Old Faithful” of Yellowstone.
- Hike, bike, canoe or raft in the Canadian Rockies: Icefields Parkway with its turquoise lakes and glaciers has breathtaking views!
- Visit the ‘Ksan village in British Columbia: it is a great example of how the First Nation has continued to survive in harsh environments and keep their culture alive
- Travel the road less travelled in the Yukon Territory and spot black bears, moose and caribou.
- Feel the excitement of the historic Klondike Gold Rush: Dawson City awaits with its historic buildings, gold panning and Gertie’s show and gambling hall.
- Travel on the “Top of the World Highway” and arrive in Alaska: The Last Frontier
C. & N. America
19 May 2016