26 June 2017
- Hike, bike, canoe or raft in the Canadian Rockies: Icefields Parkway with its turquoise lakes and glaciers has breathtaking views!
- Visit the ‘Ksan village in British Columbia: it is a great example of how the First Nation has continued to survive in harsh environments and keep their culture alive
- Travel the road less travelled in the Yukon Territory and spot black bears, moose and caribou.
- Feel the excitement of the historic Klondike Gold Rush: Dawson City awaits with its historic buildings, gold panning and Gertie’s show and gambling hall.
- Travel on the “Top of the World Highway” and arrive in Alaska: The Last Frontier
- The Kenai Peninsula awaits you with a full day wildlife cruise to hopefully see humpbacks, orcas, otters and calving glaciers, opportunities to go fishing for salmon or halibut, hike along Exit Glacier and with some relaxing days on a remote beach at Katchemak Bay with some sea kayaking
- 3-Days in Denali National Park to see the highest mountain of North America, plenty of wildlife viewing opportunities such as grizzly bears, moose and wolves and some backcountry hiking.
- Into the Wild: spend a few nights bush camping out in the wilderness, canoe down Maclaren River and go ice climbing in the biggest National Park of North America: Wrangell St Elias.
- Enjoy two days along the coastline of Alaska and possibly go sea kayaking around turquoise icebergs.
C. & N. America
19 May 2016